busyXploring Brand Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined are a legal agreement between BusyXploring and you ("ambassador"). By signing up to be an ambassador in the BusyXploring Ambassador Program ("program") you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please ensure that you read them carefully before signing up.
Agreement - the contents of the contract between BusyXploring and the Ambassador in respect to the Program
Program - The ambassador program as set out on the Site and is governed by this Agreement
Ambassador - Party who agrees to take part in the Program
Link - a HTML link provided to the Ambassador to link the Ambassador's website to the Site
Site – www.busyxploring.com website
- An Ambassador must provide full legal name, valid address, e-mail address and any other information requested in order to create an Ambassador account.
- BusyXploring reserves the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without notice.
- Any modifications or changes to the Program shall be subject to these terms.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Violation of these terms and conditions may result in suspension of your rights to be an Ambassador and result in removal from the Program.
Modification of BusyXploring Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
- BusyXploring reserves the right to modify or otherwise change the terms of the agreement at any time. In the case of any modifications of the terms and conditions in this agreement, it is up to the Ambassador to stay updated on the terms of this agreement as BusyXploring may change terms without notice from time to time. If the Ambassador doesn't accept any modification, the Ambassador's option is to end the agreement.
Legitimate Methods of Advertising
- Ambassadors are permitted to use links, discount codes, any related banners, or text advertisements available on BusyXploring website and social media accounts.
- Ambassadors are not permitted to promote any non-ambassador program related materials, such as coupon codes provided in customer newsletters, codes provided to other ambassadors, any promotional codes, or codes received from any source other than directly from the BusyXploring ambassador program.
- The promotion should include the offer, discount code, link provided by BusyXploring ambassador program and expiration date.
- Ambassadors must remove invalid codes and banners.
- Ambassador coupon codes and links are not to be promoted on third party websites such as coupon databases.
- Ambassadors are permitted to promote their coupon code and link on their personal social media platforms only and must not share this information on any BusyXploring social pages.
- Please note it is strictly forbidden to use BusyXploring’s trademark and your ambassador link on any paid advertising channels.
- BusyXploring reserves the right to take legal action against any Ambassador that commits fraud.
- Ambassador codes will be changed on a frequent basis and Ambassadors will be contacted with their new code. All old codes must be removed and replaced with the new discount code.
- Ambassador is responsible for ensuring that product descriptions and images comply with all applicable copyright, trademark, data protection, any intellectual property right or any other applicable law. BusyXploring will not be responsible if an Ambassador uses another party's copyrighted material in violation of law.
- Ambassadors will receive BusyXploring apparel/gear at the discretion of BusyXploring. Items provided are to be cared for and utilized by the Ambassador. BusyXploring will decide the style, quantity, and frequency of items shipped to the Ambassador.
- Ambassadors are not considered employees of BusyXploring and are not paid to be a part of the BusyXploring Ambassador Program.
- Ambassadors are not paid a commission for referral sales.
- BusyXploring agrees to undertake the following obligations:
- Providing the Ambassador with promotional material, such as links, coupon codes, banners and any other graphic materials.
- Processing all orders for BusyXploring products placed.
- Tracking the amount of sales generated through the Ambassador’s coupon code and all social media content via tags and mentions.
- Payment processing, cancellations, returns and other related customer service for BusyXploring for the purpose of business.
- Providing BusyXploring apparel and gear to Ambassadors at least (2) times per year or every (4) months if needed.
- BusyXploring will provide updated contract on an annual basis and has the right to terminate contract at any time if ambassador is not increasing sales and awareness.
- Ambassadors must create at least two (2) permanent social media posts per month plus three (3) temporary social media posts (i.e. Instagram Stories, Snapchat Stories) of unique, original content on a monthly basis that supports the busyXploring culture and apparel quality.
- One piece of content can include the following items: IG feed posts, IGTV, YouTube Video, blog post. Additional content may include IG stories (4+ frames)
- Instagram content must tag @busyXploring on the photo and in the caption, plus the hashtag #busyXploring, in order for BusyXploring to track all content created. YouTube and blog content must link back to the BusyXploring website
- All content must be uploaded to the BusyXploring G-Drive before the end of the month for re-sharing purposes.
- Ambassador must be following @busyXploring on all social media accounts
- Failure to follow Ambassador obligations may result in Ambassador content being overlooked and potential removal from the program.
- If Ambassadors are unable to complete content, they may contact the BusyXploring Ambassador manager for assistance and provide reasoning.
- Ambassador removal will take place if Ambassadors fail to oblige with content requirements set forth in this agreement.
- Ambassador can choose to renew contract on an annual basis.
- BusyXploring can use content created on social media platforms, website, and ads. Ambassador may not always be credited.
- Ambassadors cannot modify or change any materials provided by BusyXploring in any way.
- Both parties agrees not to use others' materials in any manner that is misleading, disparaging or in any way portrays the party in a negative light.
- Any inappropriate use of the promotional material may be cause for immediate termination of the agreement.
- BusyXploring will not be liable to the Ambassador for the defects in the service, interruptions in the accessibility to the service, loss of data on the information handling system, viruses, loss of profits, loss caused by any third party deleting, removing, deactivating or tampering with the Ambassador tracking service, or other consequential loss, whether arising from neglect or breach of contract.
- The term of the agreement starts upon BusyXploring Ambassador Program acceptance of Ambassador's application and can be terminated by either party. Affiliation can be ended with or without cause at any time by giving the other party notice of termination in the form of e-mail. Upon the termination of the agreement, the Ambassador will remove all links to the BusyXploring website, as well as all banners and graphic images provided under the Program.