Featured Explorer: Finnian Rattay
Our four-legged explorer, Finnian, is quite the adventurer. From hiking to kayaking, he spends all his time outdoors living his best life. Because let's face it, life is ruff.
- Current State: Pennsylvania
- Hometown: Fairmount City, PA
- Career: Professional Napper
- Hobbies: Taking long walks, running, chasing my feline sister Livy, kayaking, sunbathing
- Favorite Places to Visit in PA: Althom, PA and any local dog park
- Most memorable adventure moment thus far: I would say riding with the windows down in my mom's 4Runner or walking the Sandy Creek Trail in Venango County, PA.
- Where would you like to travel next?: Costa Rica because I love the sun/sand or Canada because I want to go fishing on my dad's boat.
- All-Time Bucket List Trip: Switzerland to run through all the fields of flowers - wild and free.
- One thing you always take on adventures: Poop bags (nature calls)
- Why do you explore the outdoors?: Nothing beats fresh air, soft grass, and all of the scents that need to be sniffed.
- One word to describe yourself: Protective