Featured Explorer: Ed Donahue
An avid outdoor enthusiast, Ed has spent most his life outdoors, whether in the woods or on water. A retired First Responder, he believes in living a full life and checking items off his bucket list.
- Current State: Pennsylvania
- Hometown: Tidioute, Pennsylvania
- Career: Retired Police Detective
- Hobbies: Hunting, Traveling, Hiking, Shooting, Fishing
- Favorite Places to Visit in PA: I love to spend time on the Allegheny River and in the Allegheny National Forest. Pennsylvania is a great place for canoeing, hiking, and hunting.
- Favorite Place to Visit Out-of-Sate: I spend a lot of time shark fishing in Florida - what a thrill! Elk hunting in Colorado is also an adventure that I am blessed to have the opportunity to do. If you're into hunting, a brown bear hunt in Alaska is quite the adrenaline rush.
- Favorite Place to Visit Internationally: Watching the Northern Lights in Iceland, Ireland Galway Bay, and deep sea fishing in Costa Rica.
- Most memorable adventure moment thus far: Experiencing the many different environments of Iceland and of course, seeing the Northern Lights.
- Where would you like to travel next?: Alaska
- All-Time Bucket List Trip: Alaska Brown Bear Hunt
- One thing you always take on adventures: Camera
- Why do you explore the outdoors?: The Personal Experience.
- One word to describe yourself: Adventurous